Lotta Highwood Clogs in Aubergine on Brown Base
If there is one style of clogs that we can look at and say this is the style that started it all this is the one.
A timeless Scandinavian design great for all year round. Smash them with just bare feet in the summer or with tights or socks when it gets a little cooler.
These Lotta From Stockholm clogs are crafted with love and care in Sweden using vegetable tanned full grain Italian leather for the uppers and seasoned Swedish Alder from FSC managed forests for the base.
The heel measures 7cm (2.75 inch) and is offset by a 2cm (0.75 inch) platform.
- A 5cm (2 inch) heel with 2cm (0.75 inches) platform provides enough height to allow the properly shaped footbed to be formed which includes both a pronounced arch support and a big toe indent for easier walking.
- Classic clogs are true to size.
- size up if you have a wide foot or high instep.
- Oiled nubuck leather may have variations in colour and finish across its surface. We suggest the use of a good quality suede or nubuck protector to keep them looking their best.
- Our brown bases have a stain finish on natural wood so irregularities will occur making each pair unique.