Hoxton Mini Press Parklife
London’s parks are its lungs. From great expanses of heath and woodland to meandering rivers and small, vital corners of grass, this book celebrates the city’s myriad green spaces. Breathe it in.
‘This is a portrait of a city that now, as I write, is stepping outside again after a long winter, revisiting friends and family, eating, drinking, flirting, celebrating, a city that is at its liveliest not on its streets but in its scuffed, scrappy, beautiful green spaces.’ – David Nicholls, from the Introduction
Sophia Spring is a well-established portrait and travel photographer based in London. Her clients include The New York Times, Monocle and many more.
- Book design by Friederike Huber.
- This book is carbon neutral.
- This is the first edition.
- 'Parklife: A love letter to London’s green spaces',
- cloth spine
- 170 x 225mm.
- Photography by Sophia Spring.
- Introduction by David Nicholls.