Lotta Classic Clogs in Taupe Oiled Nubuck on Brown Base
Since their explosion on to the global stage in the 70s classic clogs have provided generation after generation with that Scandinavian look. No other style of footwear combines iconic styling, practicality and comfort in such a simple package.
These Lotta From Stockholm clogs are crafted with love and care in Sweden using Italian vegetable tanned oiled nubuck leather for the uppers and seasoned Swedish Alder from FSC managed forests for the base.
- A 5cm (2 inch) heel with 2cm (0.75 inches) platform provides enough height to allow the properly shaped footbed to be formed which includes both a pronounced arch support and a big toe indent for easier walking.
- Classic clogs are true to size.
- size up if you have a wide foot or high instep.
- Oiled nubuck leather may have variations in colour and finish across its surface. We suggest the use of a good quality suede or nubuck protector to keep them looking their best.
- Our brown bases have a stain finish on natural wood so irregularities will occur making each pair unique.